Saturday 23 August 2014

Trick for tats - A quick gold temporary tattoo tutorial

No alliterative overkill intended, I just thought I'd share my latest glittering tutorial with you. All you need is a stencil:

... a paintbrush, water and some gold powder from Fimo.


Simply, wet the paintbrush, coat it thickly with gold powder and paint the design through the stencil. The more thickly you apply the powder, the more vibrant the design will be. It's a quick, five minute glamour fix that's perfect for party wear.



NB: I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin or itchy allergies - I haven't experienced anything, so there's every chance it could be fine, but I don't want to promise that you wouldn't get any nasty reactions if you're susceptible.











1 comment:

  1. Amazing idea - I love the gold foil temporary tattoos that are so popular right now, reminds me of that!

    ReplyDelete