Monday 14 July 2014

That's the way I spike it - How to DIY an Eddie Borgo cone gemstonebracelet

Owing to the epic challenge of moving, things have been quiet at Chic Cheat HQ, but since I'm back, I thought I'd make my returning presence known with a bit of colour.

Inspiration 



DIY 




I'll fill you in on the method soon, but just to give you the edited highlights, in amongst a seemingly neverending onslaught of packing boxes, lugging them and unpacking everything once again, I managed to fit in an hour or so of creating an homage to Eddie Borgo's gemstone cone bracelet by deliberately mixing colours in polymer clay and gouache, rolling them into cones, adding the odd lick of pearlescent nail polish and topcoat and gluing them to a chain. It was generally easy but fiddly, and now I'm exhausted. So now you know.

1 comment:

  1. It was hard for me to find your articles in google
    search results. I found it on 21 position, you have to build a
    lot of quality backlinks , it will help you to increase traffic.
    I know how to help you, just search in google - k2 seo tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete